Solved

Automatic pick list creation

• 7 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello friends!

We have recently implemented IFS as our new ERP while being a relatively small company - our main activity is distributing products, we do not use the manufacturing module.

For us the process of delivering a customer order is a bit too complicated and some automatic functionalities create chaos in the shipment area.

When thinking of best solutions to have it all under control, I came to the conclusion that the settings we have now - pick list automatically created - is causing this chaos.

I however don’t know how to turn off this function.

Anyone here can help out with a simple solution? It is probably easy once you know where to look for it in the navigator :)

Thank you!

PS. I put this question in Supply Chain sub forum - it’s my first time here, so sorry if this is incorrect! :)

icon

Best answer by Lahiru Dissanayake 7 February 2022, 11:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @marieaglemoose , 

If you use customer order, you may use “Order type” window to control automatically creation of pick list in the customer order flow. 
You can find Order type in CO header. 

If you use, Shipments, then you can control this using “Shipment Type” window. 

You can find Order type in Shipment header. 

Hope this helps.

Badge +2

Thanks! This is most definetely the right way but unfortunately I don’t have access to view the order types - will have to take it upstairs to my colleagues who created these settings and ask them to change.

Thank you so much for a quick reply!