Solved

Attach document to multiple lines at once

• 29 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

In our receipt process, we want to attach the delivery note to each receipt line.

This is the current proces: We select all applicable lines in register arrivals. These lines are always from the same PO and are all on the same delivery note from the supplier. We register the arrival. Then we go to the receipt screen, and attach the delivery note to each receipt line (each different part has of course the another line)

You can imagine that if there are 30 parts on the delivery note, we have to do this process of attaching the same delivery note 30 times, once for each line. Is there a way we can do this at once, or get the delivery note copied to other receipt line?

For example, go to the receipt screen, select all applicable lines, RMB and attach the same document to all lines.

Thanks for the help!

icon

Best answer by First Employee 29 April 2022, 14:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

A bit strange to answer myself, but here is a solution provided from elsewhere so I thought I’d share here as well:

1. Open Document Management\Document Revision.
  2. Load the document that is needed to be connected.
  3. Open Objects tab.
  4. Click new.
  5. Select the needed object, in this case ‘Receipt info’
  6. Select the lines you need the document to be connected and click ok.
  7. Save
Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

We are looking into this ourselves at the moment.

I thought about the above process but it does seem a little labour intensive / heavy. Do you know how it went in practice.

Using Apps10 Aurena plan was to attach to one receipt in Register Arrivals screen and then get custom action logic to add to lines that were receipted at the same time.

From a quick look this would not be possible. Interested in other options! ​​​​​​​