Solved

Trip Tracker photos not shown in IFS application

• 29 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

I’ve come across a fault with my trip tracker app. The pictures taken from the Trip Tracker app are not shown in the IFS application? What could be the underlying reason?

Best,

Siem

icon

Best answer by Thanushi Jayaweera 30 April 2021, 11:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Siemfj,

What is the mobile devise you are using to upload the picture ? There were some issues reported where Users with iPhone 6S were unable to submit using the Trip Tracker App. If it is not a frequent issue you can follow bellow troubleshooting steps.

1. Ensured phone is updated to latest updates and latest version of trip tracker
2. restarted the phone
3. logged out of app and reclogged in
4. attempted to submit a new snap prior to reinstall

Thanks,
Tharindu

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Tharindu - Thank you for your answer. I am using an Android device. Still I do get the stated issue.

Best,

Siem

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @siemfj,

Could you please check if the below setups have been done in your environment?

1. When you go to Object Connections window it should have the below settings.

1. When you log into TAS, the media needs to be setup.

1. When you go to the Expense Sheet created in the IFS Application created through Trip Tracker, you need to select the Line/Header as appropriately and you should be able to see the image.

Hope this would help you :relaxed:

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @siemfj 

In the TAS configuration, if you’ve selected Line then the attachment will only appear in the Expense Sheet line level and vice versa with the header. 

BR,

Ruwanjala