Question

Server down notification

• 23 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Our server instances seem to crash every few days…  No, we do not have a root cause, yet.  Until then, I was told to set up a notification when the servers go down so we can restart them.  How do I do this?  Are there specific Windows services specific to the different components (MainServer, IntServer, etc)?  When these go down, we cannot even open the Middleware Server Admin Console to look...

I would open a ticket in the IFS Customer Support Portal, but my password has expired and there is no way to reset it. That’s another issue… 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

This sounds like you do need to raise a support ticket on the server down issues you are seeing.

To resolve the issue with your user account and expired password. There is a support group that handles account related issues like this. You need somebody else to raise a ticket on your behalf explaining your issue and the support group will handle this and give you access once again.

Cheers

James

Badge +1

@Carus_RGladhill Speaking from the Partner side but it might be a similar process since this page is for the Customer Portal, you should be able to follow the reset your password link on the page below. 

https://www.ifs.com/login