Question

Remote warehouse to remote warehouse using transport task via MWO

• 26 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

When we move a part Via MWO using Transport task from one Remote warehouse to another remote warehouse, ever time receiver Remote warehouse User through his mobile has to initialize, then it will show in move stock screen, its not working when we Sync, is there any setup we missed, can any one know to avoid initialization process. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Can you please check the value for the application parameter “DEFAULT_MOBILE_TT_DESTINATION”?

Record should get pushed  to the receiver if the value is Move_To_Inventory otherwise (Move_To_Transit) it comes in the next batch sync.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks for your prompt response…

In our Instance for “DEFAULT_MOBILE_TT_DESTINATION” is Move_to_Transit, every 45 mins it triggers the next batch, but once i executed the process in MWO to MWO, i waited to complete the next batch, but still it did not show up in receiver Mobile Move Stock, in Synchronization Rules we forcefully Sync then it appeared in receiver Mobile Move Stock. any other configurations we are missing?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi, here we need to sync Inventory_Part_in_Stock to get local stock updated. Please verify the sync interval for InventoryPartinStock under sync rule.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

Our customer is facing the same problem after applying UPD22 (from UPD10 to UPD22).

Parameters on TEST (where the UPD22 is being tested) are as below:

The problem is that during receiving from transport, the received part is not visible in inventory. It shows after initialization which takes a long time and is generally problematic when technician works.

The inventory part synchronization is set quite often as well as transport task - synchronization rules as below.

Do you know is it something else I can check and change to make it work?

Best regards,

Hubert