Solved

Possibility to hide Keep pool task window

• 13 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Does anyone know how to hide Keep pool task window from mobile.

When a work assignment is accepted from a pool keep task, and when we are completing the assignment, this window would appear as the last step.

The requirement is to make keep pool task field mandatory and hide this entre window from the flow. Any suggestions? 

Best Regards,

Nethmi

icon

Best answer by skullk 29 March 2023, 06:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Nethmi,

At the moment we have no way to hide this screen from the flow from a functional perspective. I’m not sure if that is possible via page designer either. So you will probably need a customization to achieve this.

But how/when do you expect to get the pool task removed from mobile when the work is fully completed then? 

Thanks

Sampath 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @skullk,

Thank you! The plan is to Remove the Pool task from IFS cloud. Because it would be problematic if the Service Engineer remove the pool task from the pool mistakenly.

However, is it possible to make this keep pool task toggle un-editable from mobile?

Best Regards,

Nethmi

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Nop. Standard functionality is, tech decides when to remove the task from the pool. But please try if that is possible through the PD.

Thanks

Sampath 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @skullk ,

Unfortunately, is seems it is not possible via PD

Best Regards,

Nethmi

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @NEJANO 

I checked this in PD and I could make the toggle read only. Hope that solves your problem.

Go to the ALL PAGES > Assistants > Pool Keep Assistant > Steps > Content > Pool Keep Group

In the Pool keep group, untick the editable flag.

That will make the toggle read only in mobile

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@skullk Thank you very much!