Solved

PM's not generating for 2023

• 14 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi

We have a number of PM’s which should generate 4 weeks before the planned start date, which has been working fine since 2015 but for some reason no work orders are generating for 2023. The calendars are generated and I even regenerated these yesterday but nothing. We have schedule database tasks that run overnight to generate the work orders and these are running fine with no errors so I am not sure what else could be causing this.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue or can any advise what else I can check.

This is in Apps 8.

Kind regards,

Hayley

icon

Best answer by CorGreggB 14 December 2022, 16:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

You might check your PM Plan Horizon.

Application Base Setup>System Setup>System Definitions - Object Property Tab. 

There is a setting called PM_PLAN_HORIZON, see if it is set for 2022, if so, change it to a later year.  

Also, not sure if it is Apps 8, under Service and Maintenance>Preventive Maintenance>Maintenance Plans, you can select Extend/Shorten Plan and enter the new year in that screen

Hope this helps.

Gregg

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Gregg,

Thank you so much, yes the PM_PLAN_HORIZON was set to 2022 so I’ve extended that out now. Hopefully this will sort it. I would never have thought to look there!

Thank you.

Hayley

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

It worked. Thanks again!

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

This SOOOOO helped me too! What is best practice for PM time periods people are putting out? a year or 5 years? We have a bunch of PM’s that we do all the time.