Solved

not allowed to change status when the work Assignment is downloaded to a mobile device

• 1 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi all.

I’m in a situation that there is a failed transaction that has been deleted and the user can do nothing with the work task assignment that remains in work started.

The mobile user already initialized the app but the work task does not appear anymore and no one can change the assignment status even in IEE or in Aurena.

How may I resolve this situation?

Trying to change the status in IEE or Aurena with the same user got the message:

“not allowed to change status when the work Assignment is downloaded to a mobile device”

Apps 10 UPD8

Mobile is mWorkOrder 4.8

Tks for attention.

icon

Best answer by Bandula 1 February 2022, 14:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro 

When we transfer a work assignment to mobile, we get entry in table JT_EXEC_INST_CACHED_DATA_TAB to prevent state changes happening directly from EE.

In you case data seems ‘corrupted’. So you can simply remove relevant task/Ei record from this table

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro 

When we transfer a work assignment to mobile, we get entry in table JT_EXEC_INST_CACHED_DATA_TAB to prevent state changes happening directly from EE.

In you case data seems ‘corrupted’. So you can simply remove relevant task/Ei record from this table

Hi @Bandula , Tks for the info.

I’ll do that.

Br.

Lopes