Skip to main content
Solved

Nav Link not working in mwo mobile

• 23 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey all,

Wanted to create a navigation link on the work details page for mobile MWO that lists all the request work tasks with the same request scope.

I did the Navigation Link as you can see below, and it work correctly when I use it through IFS Cloud, but once I try it on mobile I get a blank page 

Have tried both “Online Jt Task Lov List” and “Jt Task Lov List”

On IFS Cloud I get:

On Mobile I get:

Any idea what I could be doing wrong? Or is this not possible through configuration?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@rafael.cardinal handling parameters is part of the 24R2 release, and when it gets released in October this year as art of 24R2 EA and you take the latest MWO client from the Stores, it should work against all IFS Cloud tracks.

Note however that it has only completed internal testing, and due to exceptional reasons, there is still a possibility of it not being part of the final delivery of IFS Cloud 24R2. 

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@rafael.cardinal we tried your scenario as part of our testing and happy to say that we got it working! The change for this is only on the client app, so even if you’re on 24R1 or a prior track, you should be able to get this working when the new app gets released as part of 24R2 EA in October this year!

Best regards,

Rukmal