Solved

MWO - My stock not showing all parts

• 26 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

I have created a refill putaway zone remote warehouse which I have attached to my user. I have then created my remote warehouse assortment which creates my Purchase Req. When I convert this to a PO I see that it has a destination warehouse which matches my users remote warehouse. Why do I then have the following problems:

• I see all PO’s in that site, it is not specific to my users remote warehouse
  • Only certain parts appear in my stock when receiving it in. I can see I have multiple parts in stock in IFS but not in MWO.

Thanks,

George.

icon

Best answer by skullk 27 March 2024, 13:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

To see parts and inventory in MWO, two database tasks need to be run:

• Refresh All Purch Parts
  • Refresh All Inventory Parts

Have a look at IFS Cloud - MWO Service demystified (23R2) - revised version | IFS Community, chapter What data gets synced?>Parts.

Badge +3

Thank you that has fixed the issue in terms of seeing My stock. Is there a way of restricting purchase orders I can see in MWO. I want to be able to see PO’s for my users remote warehouse as I currently see everything in the site.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

If I look at the Sync Rule for the PurchaseOrderLineAllQuery entity there is already quite a constraining filter. Can you check if there is something you can use as-is to limit the POs? Otherwise you could set Filter Method to Exclude and create your own filter as explained in the document above. Or worst case modify the existing filters.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

For the stand alone POs (not work task connected), user should only see the PO lines that have the user connected warehouse set as the destination warehouse. 

Do you see the same issue for the direct POs (not generated through the refill logic)? 

Thanks

Sampath

Badge +3

Yes I see all PO’s in MWO even if they do not have a destination warehouse attached to the lines.

We will also not be doing any purchasing through the work task.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Yes I see all PO’s in MWO even if they do not have a destination warehouse attached to the lines.

We will also not be doing any purchasing through the work task.

Ok. Please report a support ticket to investigate this further.

Thanks

Sampath