Question

MWO Initialization does not Start. Apps9

• 21 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

a customer has the following issue,

The customer’s App9 Test Environment MWO does not initialize. when checked there are no out messages created. and the following error is in TAS Logs,

I    10/12/2022 11:21:15 AM    <Ifs.Cloud.Client.Exceptions.CloudException><Message>ORA-06550: line 3, column 35: PLS-00302: component 'CLEAR_SYNC_DATA_' must be declared    Failed executing statement (ORA-06550: line 3, column 35: PLS-00302: component 'CLEAR_SYNC_DATA_' must be declared ORA-06550: line 3, column 2: PL/SQL: Statement ignored)</Message></Ifs.Cloud.Client.Exceptions.CloudException>

Bit of Background on the issue,

They are having this issue after a downgrade of TAS server due to an issue with a patch. even after they removed the patch and downgraded the TAS to the working version, Mobile Initialization still does not work.

Any and All ideas are welcome.
Thanks in Advance.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

This looks to me as an incompatibility in TAS and MWS. What’s the IFS application instance mapped with the TAS system?  You can go to the TAS instance configuration page and find the MWS URL and make sure it’s correct. if you have access to the backend, please check it has below method ‘Mobile_Sync_Utilities_API.Clear_Sync_Data_’. Also what’s the TAS version you have down ported?  

However this logs may be not relevant for the issue you have right now as this logs date is bit older. best to clear the log file and try the mWO init to see the same error. 

Also my guess is, this MWS could be older version of App9 (<UPD4) or App8. In such case you can see this error. 

Regards

Kapila

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi

This looks to me as an incompatibility in TAS and MWS. What’s the IFS application instance mapped with the TAS system?  You can go to the TAS instance configuration page and find the MWS URL and make sure it’s correct. if you have access to the backend, please check it has below method ‘Mobile_Sync_Utilities_API.Clear_Sync_Data_’. Also what’s the TAS version you have down ported?  

Regards

Kapila

According to the Investigation there is no method called 'Clear_Sync_Data' inside the Mobile_Sync_Utilities_API. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Check in the configuration and find the Ifs Apps URL and then you will see what IFS apps MWS is connected with the system. Possibility is MWS could be older version of App9 (<UPD4) or App8. In such case you can see this error. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Check in the configuration and find the Ifs Apps URL and then you will see what IFS apps MWS is connected with the system. Possibility is MWS could be older version of App9 (<UPD4) or App8. In such case you can see this error. 

Thanks, Kapila. I’ll try the solution.