Skip to main content
Solved

MWO custom enumeration filter not working as expected

• 19 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hey everyone!

I have been trying to create an enumeration filter for custom attribute with a custom enumeration on a IFS MWO Service page, but I can’t seem to get it working.

I have sent this custom field to the mobile app.

Am I missing something or doing anything wrong?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Did you enable the Task Cause field for MWO? See chapter “Make the Custom Attribute Available in MWO” in IFS Cloud - MWO Service demystified (24R1) | IFS Community

Badge +3

Did you enable the Task Cause field for MWO? See chapter “Make the Custom Attribute Available in MWO” in IFS Cloud - MWO Service demystified (24R1) | IFS Community

Yes I did.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

What type of custom enumeration are you using? The Mobile FW doesn’t support Enumerations of type Multi - this is noted in the release notes

Cheers

James

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes I did.

If you remove the filter, do you see all entries? And are you trying to create a fixed filter or based on the value of another field?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@rafael.cardinal Enumeration Filters for Custom Enumerations is on our roadmap but not yet supported at the moment. Can I know the exact IFS Cloud track you’re on please?

Thanks,

Rukmal

Badge +3

@rafael.cardinal Enumeration Filters for Custom Enumerations is on our roadmap but not yet supported at the moment. Can I know the exact IFS Cloud track you’re on please?

Thanks,

Rukmal

Thanks for the answer, we are currently on 24r1.