Question

Missing Mobile work Order from the user

• 15 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Experts,

I need some inputs to this mobile issue if you aware of this scenaio.

There were like 30 work orders created by a mobile user himself on MWO and was added with media, material and time report. While performing the actions the signal was weak so the user came back to the home and connected with wifi then he sends the Work Orders to EE.

Problem is we could not find any of this orders itself on EE. Where we can look now for thses orders?

Is there any Buffer or cache area which store's this work order and we can retrieve it,  does anyone aware of or any setting we can enable for this on MWO or EE to consider scenario's like above.

Many Thanks,

Kasun

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Are there any Failed Transactions in Solution Manager?

Cheers

James

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Are there any Failed Transactions in Solution Manager?

Cheers

James

Hi @James Ashmore ,

We have many errors in Failed Transactions as below but not sure how to resolve all these based on these errors. Isnt there any other location that we can retrieved these work orders?

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Okay, so you are definitely experiencing some problems. These errors look like subsequent errors so we need to find out what the root cause is and correct that. The reason I say subsequent errors is that the errors you are seeing are primarily “instance of entity XXX not found”. This looks to me like an Update (or second) transaction and the real problem is on the first transaction that created the record.

Could I ask you to raise a support ticket please and our support team will help you find a resolution to your issues.

Cheers

James

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@James Ashmore 

Thank you. I really wanted to know is there any other way that we can recover these information.

“I.e. is there any Buffer or cache area which store's this work order and we can retrieve it,  does anyone aware of or any setting we can enable for this on MWO or EE to consider scenario's like above.”

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

It is in the details of the Failed Transaction. Thats the buffer. You can copy the details the MWO user entered from these records.

If the transactions do not reprocess due to a business logic or data integrity issue then there is no way to move them to the actual tables without manual intervention.

Cheers

James