• 18 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 15 replies

Code from MaintEngApp.client.

Hi Everyone,

Someone know why the mobile try to get Resource Activity Seq by database(select *
from ifssmg.resource_activity_alloc 
where resource_activity_seq
            IN (SELECT resource_activity_seq FROM ifssmg.jt_execution_instance WHERE (task_seq, execution_instance_seq)
            IN (SELECT task_seq, execution_instance_seq FROM ifssmg.mobile_work_order_uiv)) and
   resource_seq = to_char(ifssmg.JT_TASK_RESOURCE_UTIL_API.Get_Resource_Seq_For_Person(ifssmg.PERSON_INFO_API.Get_Id_For_Current_User()))) if there is it in the first line in “TaskResourceSeq”.

I´m facing the problem with Rescource Activity Seq NULL during the accepting task in the pool.

Note: After the error in failed transactions, I do the select above the register is shown.

Thanks,

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Code from MaintEngApp.client.

Hi Everyone,

Someone know why the mobile try to get Resource Activity Seq by database(select *
from ifssmg.resource_activity_alloc 
where resource_activity_seq
            IN (SELECT resource_activity_seq FROM ifssmg.jt_execution_instance WHERE (task_seq, execution_instance_seq)
            IN (SELECT task_seq, execution_instance_seq FROM ifssmg.mobile_work_order_uiv)) and
   resource_seq = to_char(ifssmg.JT_TASK_RESOURCE_UTIL_API.Get_Resource_Seq_For_Person(ifssmg.PERSON_INFO_API.Get_Id_For_Current_User()))) if there is it in the first line in “TaskResourceSeq”.

I´m facing the problem with Rescource Activity Seq NULL during the accepting task in the pool.

Note: After the error in failed transactions, I do the select above the register is shown.

Thanks,

Why is necessary delete as below:

It could be a delay in returning the NULL database on the call: