Solved

"error":"unauthorized_client","error_description":"Invalid client credentials"

• 24 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@James Ashmore , @Björn Kleist 
We’re on a big Field Service Job and setting up the mobile service client.  Everything seems to be working, but we get this error when logging in and it makes you disconnect to log in the next time.  "error":"unauthorized_client","error_description":"Invalid client credentials" .  Any ideas.  We have to demo this thing Friday!

Btw, does the service radio button on the resource group have anything to do with it.  We don’t know what that does.

icon

Best answer by kathlk 25 January 2023, 09:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Looks like a security set-up issue. Have you granted the Security Grants to your users permission set? Security Grants and Entity Filters - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

Normally this error occurred when mobile try to send transactions and due to misconfiguration of Aurena Native Service IAM client.  There was an issue in IAM POD prior to 22.2 which may require a manual workaround. This is explain in this forum. Please let me know if that does not helps. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

This problem has been reported several times, have a look here: IFS Cloud22r1 MWO - Invalid client secret | IFS Community

If some one see the error “Invalid Client Credentials”, then the same workaround in this post can be applied.

The “Use in Service” flag indicates that the resource (group) is used in resource planning and allocation for Service Management.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Somehow it just started working the next morning without doing anything.  We had issues with the db not letting us change the country when setting up the company, with not being able to enter addresses until we took the country out of the basic data and reinserted it.  We also had to install xml files to get the map positions to work on locations.  So, I think we just have a messed up install or bad database.  I’ve seen similar on the NA Solution Architect db that an update never fixed the issue.