• 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear community.

We added values for rist and emergent work in the SQ:

Charge Base values​​​​​

However in the calculation nothing is done with it:

Quotation Totals

What needs to be setup in order for this to work properly? The help only refers to the acknolegement letter, but even there the value is not mentioned.

T&R

icon

Best answer by ADTony 13 April 2023, 14:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

For which type of Work are you trying to get the emergent work to be applied. If I recall this capability is mainly applicable to work Associated with a Maintenance order where the emergent work is raised as Non-routines during the execution of a maintenance visit.   

But you also need to set up in Non Inventory Sales parts the Sales Part usage if my meorny serves me correctly, here you should be able to indicate whether the NISP is related to Emergent Work, Condition Based, PMC or LLP replacement.   Then I believe that if the NISP is set at $1000 with a risk of 30% then when the calculation is done a emergenet work of $300 should will be applied to the various items on the quotation 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @ADTony thanks for your answer. The customer would like to apply the risk markup and the Emergent Work in their service processes. Work Orders with Customers, no internal Maintenance, if that is meant by Mainteance Order :).

Definition of non inventory sales parts are not the issue. 

But do I understand correctly, that for Work Orders with Customers this feature is not usable?

T&R

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

No the functions are specifically there for customer work i.e where the service provider does work on behalf of a customer and wants to ensure that they have catered for some type of contengiously for additional work beyond the standard pricing of the costed work. i.e. normal quote would be $100 but the service provider may not have confidence that this would cover the full cost of work therefore the add a emergent work %

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@ADTony thanks for the clarification. 

So all I need to know then is:

• Where do I add the sales part for emergent work?
  • Where do I add the sales part for risk?
  • And will that solve the issue, that no calculation is done?

T&R

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Where do I add the sales part for emergent work? - In Non-Inv Sales Part there should be a Connect Services command button, once this is clicked it should open the page which should have a section called ‘Sales Part Usage’ 
  • Where do I add the sales part for risk?  - No sales part for this it is based off the standard price with the risk % calculated
  • And will that solve the issue, that no calculation is done? Cannot confirm that this will resolve the calculation result.   I have not used the capability in more that 2.5 yrs so am slightly out of sync with the functionality