Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

In messages I have this info:

filter MAP:

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Okay, so it looks like a configuration set-up issue. Grouped Push collects data based on your Users default language - as configured in IFS Applications. This is so we get translated enumeration values within the data we are collected.

If your device then synchronizes using a different language you will not get any data.

In your screenshots we can see the Grouped Push data is collected based on the language “en” but your device is set to “bp” as the App is showing as translated

To solve this I think you need to do 1 of 2 things.

1. Change your Users default language in IFS Applications > Solution Manager > Security > Users so it matches your device language. You will then need to wait overnight for the Grouped Push process to collect the data in the new language

or

1. Disable and Delete your Installed App/Device record from IFS Applications > Solution Manager > Touch Apps > Administration. Change your device language to be English then re-initialize the device

If either of these options do not work then I think you will have to raise a support case to get more direct assistance

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Ok. I’ll try that and tell you.. Tks a lot!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

hi James,

Did both option and no success.

Investigating the situation, one thing is that after sync, the GroupedPush entity is not working. Look bellow:

The first one is the environment with the problem.

I already asked technical help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

hi everyone, The technical support just restarted the database and now it’s working.

he checked everything.

Tks a lot for everyone’s attention and help.

Br Samuel Lopes