Solved

Can Characteristics be associated to Supplier

• 18 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

I am looking for the possibility to add Characteristics to Supplier Master Data. Is that possible? I have created the Technical class and Attributes but could not see the Characteristics option in the Attachments for Supplier. So I am wondering how can we get the Characteristics option when we click Attachments in Supplier.

/Harini

icon

Best answer by anmise 19 January 2020, 07:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes it is. You need to go to the Object Connections screen and enable the service for the SupplierInfo LU (if the LU doesn't exist as a row, create a new one and pick from the drop down) . 

You can find the service syntax in F1 help or by just looking at one of the other LUs where you know its active.

You will need to log out and back in before you can see the new option in the attachments panel. 

Userlevel 7

Yes it is. You need to go to the Object Connections screen and enable the service for the SupplierInfo LU (if the LU doesn't exist as a row, create a new one and pick from the drop down) . 

You can find the service syntax in F1 help or by just looking at one of the other LUs where you know its active.

You will need to log out and back in before you can see the new option in the attachments panel. 

You setup/tweak Object Connections in Solution Manager\User Interface\Object Connections

LU Name: SupplierInfo / SupplierInfoGeneral

Service: TechnicalObjectReference^