Question

Call for Help About IFS Android Mobile Apps

• 20 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello Dear Community Members,

We are using IFS version 9.4. We want to use IFS mobile applications. But I have no idea about it. @ronhu conveyed that the account manager will guide me; but I got the following error message while logging in. Can anyone help?

I also took into account what @cbelardo said. Is there anyone who can help us use the apps?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @baris.halici,

Are you trying to setup NotifyMe 9 app? Account manager is used to support Android version of NotifyMe app to work.  May be @ronhu can give a comment here? 

And regarding the error, you will need to setup reverse proxy URL (public) if you’re accessing over the internet and try to connect to the app.

Additionally, below is a link to get a basic idea on Touch Apps, BUT please note that this documentation is for Apps 10, still you can get an idea for the app functionality and basic configurations. Specially whenever it mentions ‘Aurena Native*’, that’s for Apps 10 onward. 

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/415_touch_apps/090_touch_apps/default.htm

Let us know if any other information is needed, I or others in the community will answer them. :relaxed:

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Nimesh Kasun,

First of all, we want to use the Notify Me and Scan It applications. All IFS mobile applications are available on my android phone. I downloaded 9 versions of all of them. We want it to make it easier to use within the company, or to use it with a vpn.

I've looked through the docs, but what's technically missing? and what do we need and we need to focus on how we access them.

Regards,

Barış

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @baris.halici,

Tip - For the scan it, blue color icons are for IFS Cloud 20R* apps

Just to get an idea on the current status -  have you configured TAS or being using MWO? 

If not, you need to configure the TAS (TouchApps Server) first. Because these applications needs TAS. Where you will be setting up a TAS URL for app access as well. 

During TAS installation you be given documentation/instructions to set-up everything you need. For TAS installation support if needed, you can ask IFS consulting for help.
For TAS config documentation please Click Here and refer to IFS Touch Apps Business Apps (URL I shared before) from content menu for each app configs.

If you have configured TAS already, you will have to deploy the DLL files for the above apps available in: 

<Installation_ID>\build_home\client\touchapps 

P.S. These files must have also delivered with the UPD delivery. You can check for these apps within that delivery folder as well. 

Please let me know if I got your requirement wrong. :relaxed: