Bill of lading

• 5 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

somebody know if on IFS, I can change the form or structure of the bill of lading beacuse i just appear like this and there isn’t any information. We create one manually from excel but we would like to create a bill of lading from IFS. when I am on shipment module and i want to print it just appear like the picture that i attached. somebody have an idea to create a bill of lading with more description of the parts or customer?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @RoanyNF ,

We have created a custom layout of the build-in IFS Shipment Bill of Lading using the IFS Report Designer and IFS Developer Studio tool sets.  The IFS Report Designer allows you to create or modify the layout of built-in IFS reports while the IFS Developer Studio allows you to update the backend PL/SQL code and Schema of the report.  

We update our own IFS built-in reports but you can have an IFS Partner or IFS create a modified version of any of the built-in reports.   Below is our Shipment Bill of Lading report we print by RMB on the shipment and printing the Bill of Lading.

I would recommend if you have licensed the development tools that you schedule a training course on IFS Report Designer so you know what must be done in order to modify or create a new report.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @RoanyNF ,

We have created a custom layout of the build-in IFS Shipment Bill of Lading using the IFS Report Designer and IFS Developer Studio tool sets.  The IFS Report Designer allows you to create or modify the layout of built-in IFS reports while the IFS Developer Studio allows you to update the backend PL/SQL code and Schema of the report.  

We update our own IFS built-in reports but you can have an IFS Partner or IFS create a modified version of any of the built-in reports.   Below is our Shipment Bill of Lading report we print by RMB on the shipment and printing the Bill of Lading.

I would recommend if you have licensed the development tools that you schedule a training course on IFS Report Designer so you know what must be done in order to modify or create a new report.

Regards,

William Klotz

Thank you so much. I would like to try that. thank you