Solved

Attached documents not visible on MWO

• 9 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I'm having issues getting documents attached to a work task to appear on MWO. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be? I am attaching a document on the Work Task in Aurena but not seeing this document in the MWO app (iOS or Windows). I already checked the following:

1. User has access to the document (same user can see it in Aurena)
  2. Document class is set as a mobile document class and to push to mobile
  3. User has docman permissions. I can attach new documents on MWO without any issues
  4. Document is released
  5. IFSSERVICEENGAPP user is connected to the site I'm using
  6. Cleared caches, disconnected and connected MWO, initialized etc

This is on 23R1.

icon

Best answer by kathlk 9 August 2023, 15:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

Do you have any warnings in the mobile logs in the backend? Just go to mobile logs screen and filter by your user/device. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@kathlk Yes I do, I see the below error for my user. Any idea what can cause this?

Error when synchronizing entity: Fnd$DocReferenceObject - ORA-06550: line 1, column 855:
PL/SQL: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected - Failed executing statement (ORA-06550: line 1, column 855:
PL/SQL: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected
ORA-06550: line 1, column 227:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored)

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

That explain why you do not get document attachments. Can you enable sync traces for your device and initialized your device. Then can find the root cause from the trace file.

Could be related to faulty custom fields or wrong PS filters or OCT (Object Connection Transformation) with wrong data mapping. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

This was caused by an incorrect Object Connection Transformation that was created for the JtTask LU, which we found by looking at the trace file. After deleting this the documents appeared again.