Solved

Adding modified fields in MWO

• 5 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello community,

I would like to know, if it is possible to synch/add modified fields into the MWO? I know custom fields are possible, but how about fields, I modified into the LU?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by kathlk 5 October 2021, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

Could you please explain this bit detail? What fields in LU you are interested?  Also which version of IFS Applications. 

Thanks

Kapila 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi

Could you please explain this bit detail? What fields in LU you are interested?  Also which version of IFS Applications. 

Thanks

Kapila 

Hi Kpila,

the LU is e.g., Active Separate in the MWO. The version should be irrelevant, since the question is valid from Apps 10 RMT up to 21R2. And I explained already, that I want to sync fields that where customized as a modification.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

Version has some impact here. In App10, you can add additional attributes (Attributes not exposed to native but exist in the LU)  as custom fields. But in Cloud you can only add real custom attributes as native custom fields. Any attribute you are adding should be exposed in the projection and visible to the page designer. In you case I think you might need a customizations to native layer same way you did for the LU.