Solved

B2B Order Management for Suppliers

• 8 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Does anyone have experience with using b2b order management for Suppliers in App 10? I’m trying to achieve this but could not figure out the correct setup?

icon

Best answer by anmise 10 April 2020, 10:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Does anyone have experience with using b2b order management for Suppliers in App 10? I’m trying to achieve this but could not figure out the correct setup?

To use the portal you will need to link the B2B user to a supplier in Application Base Setup\Enterprise\Supplier\B2B User - Supplier.

You can then login to IFS Aurena - B2B.

You can then view Purchase orders connected to user’s default supplier (from the B2B User list).

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

To use the portal you will need to link the B2B user to a supplier in Application Base Setup\Enterprise\Supplier\B2B User - Supplier.

You can then view Purchase orders connected to user’s default supplier (from the B2B User list).

Hope that helps.

@anmise Thank you very much for your time looking into this matter. I need to know whether just linking the B2B user to the supplier is enough for this setup.Could you please confirm? because I have tried this before but it didn’t work.

Userlevel 7

Hope that helps.

@anmise Thank you very much for your time looking into this matter. I need to know whether just linking the B2B user to the supplier is enough for this setup.Could you please confirm? because I have tried this before but it didn’t work.

It should be enough. What is not working? 

I'm assuming here that you have granted the user(s) access to the projections related to B2B. If not you'll find them in the 'Projections' tab on the permission set screen in IEE or in the granted projections section of the 'Projections and Lobby Pages' in the navigator for permissions in Aurena.
You will also need to grant FND_WEBENDUSER_B2B

Userlevel 7

Hope that helps.

I'm assuming here that you have granted the user(s) access to the projections related to B2B. If not you'll find them in the 'Projections' tab on the permission set screen in IEE or in the granted projections section of the 'Projections and Lobby Pages' in the navigator for permissions in Aurena.

Easiest way for permissions is probably to do it from Aurena. 

1. Navigate to Solution Manager / Security / Permission Sets / Permission Set and search for your permission set.

2. In the navigator, select “Projections and Lobby Pages”
  3. Click on “Add/Revoke” in the ‘Granted Projections’ section, select ‘Add’ and find the related projections (You can search for multiple e.g. CreateB2bOrderQuotation;DisplayB2bQuotations;DisplayB2bVmi;ReportB2bCustConsigmnt;ConfirmB2bPurchaseOrder;ConfirmB2bSuppConsigmnt;PlannedB2bPurchase)

4. If you’ve searched for multiple, use the little ‘tick’ to select all of them.

5. Click OK (note how it also grants a lobby page). This did the trick for me, however I noticed that I wasn’t granted access to the “Order Lines To Confirm” for some reason, so I had to manually grant access to that element, which I did in IEE.

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hope that helps.

Easiest way for permissions is probably to do it from Aurena. 

1. Navigate to Solution Manager / Security / Permission Sets / Permission Set and search for your permission set.

2. In the navigator, select “Projections and Lobby Pages”
  3. Click on “Add/Revoke” in the ‘Granted Projections’ section, select ‘Add’ and find the related projections (You can search for multiple e.g. CreateB2bOrderQuotation;DisplayB2bQuotations;DisplayB2bVmi;ReportB2bCustConsigmnt;ConfirmB2bPurchaseOrder;ConfirmB2bSuppConsigmnt;PlannedB2bPurchase)

4. If you’ve searched for multiple, use the little ‘tick’ to select all of them.

5. Click OK (note how it also grants a lobby page). This did the trick for me, however I noticed that I wasn’t granted access to the “Order Lines To Confirm” for some reason, so I had to manually grant access to that element, which I did in IEE.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot. it works.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hope that helps.

There is also an important checkbox on the supplier that needs to be ticked

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you for the write-up on this.  If I may, I I’m just starting this process and wanted to know if there is a master list somewhere with all of the projections and lobbies that are available within the scope of the B2B module? 

Secondly, what security settings are applied to your FND_WEBENDUSER_B2B ? When I review mine I see VERY little which makes me think it’s not correct. 

I thank you very much in advance - I’m a newbie by all accounts so am learning.