Question

MCPR Setup

• 25 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I have a requirement to set up IFS Project Time reporting. There are 5 employee companies and the Parent company is in the USA. All customer project billing will be done from the Parent company in the USA.

How can we set up the MCPR for this employee companies along with Parent company.

For Example: Company SL will be setup MCPR with Company USA. How can we connect other employee companies for time registration.

Regards,

Rasfe.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello Rasfe, 👋🏻

Unfortunately the question is too broad to explain it fully here.

I suppose multi-company project reporting rules in place and the employees who are involved in the work defined as multi-company employees. Also I suppose you have setup the posting controls related to multi-company time reporting.

If so, then here’s something to get you started with next steps: go on to setup up projects for the time registration purposes - one for each employee company and finally one for the customer company, which is also used for invoicing the end-customer.

Connect the employee company project activity with an activity in the customer company. Set pricing to the employee projects and being registering time to the projects.

Best regards,
Lauri / Cimcorp