Solved

Unable to remove a branch of a DOP Order | Receiving Error:ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero

• 9 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Community,

I'm receiving the following error while trying to remove a branch (level 1) from a TOP Level DOP Order.
(RMB on DOP Order ID 2 Line -> Remove Specific Branch(es))

Environment: APP10 Regional TEST LKP

Level 1 DOP Order is in cancelled state. After further analyzing, I noticed that the subsidiary DOP Orders are also cancelled.

1. Any idea what might cause the above mentioned oracle error when removing the mentioned branch?
Noticed that the Due Date of this DOP Order is in the past and the demand source is not mentioned in the DOP Header.

2. How to find the demand source when it is not mentioned under the Demand Tab of the DOP Header?

Thank you in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure whether this is a bug in Core. I followed functional flow (but demand created via a customer order), and created the following DOP Header with the same TOP Level Part.

Then cancelled the level 1 DOP order and tried to remove the level 1 branch from top level DOP Order, and I was able to remove it without any error.

icon

Best answer by Shani Fernando 24 September 2021, 20:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Issue recreated in APP10 Regional TEST LKP

Reason: Operations of the level 1 DOP Part has been changed

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Issue recreated in Core Application when the following requirements are fulfilled,

- DOP Structure has more than 2 levels
- Operations of the level 1 DOP part has been changed (in the DOP Order window, DOP Order ID 2) after creating the DOP Structure
(New operations are different than the operations in the Routing of this part.)
- New operations set has more operations than the old operations set
- Overlapping of the new operations are less than 100%

Badge +1

This error occurs when an expression is divided by zero. It is considered a logical error in Oracle. In ordinary arithmetic, the expression has no meaning, as there is no number which, multiplied by 0, gives a (a≠0), and so division by zero is undefined.

Badge +1

This error occurs when an expression is divided by zero. It is considered a logical error in Oracle. In ordinary arithmetic, the expression has no meaning, as there is no number which, multiplied by 0, gives a (a≠0), and so division by zero is undefined. upsers   This error occurs when an expression is divided by zero. It is considered a logical error in Oracle.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Elisabeth55 , @Jaron ,

Thank you very much.
Yes, it seems there was no logic in the code to handle this specific functional flow.

This issue was fixed by RnD. 

Best Regards,
Shani

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Issue resolved by RnD.

Solution ID: 296681
Bug ID: 160889 (Severity 2)