Question

Shop Order -

• 12 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

we are getting following error and shop order is not getting reserved. any clues
Steps :
RMB (in header)> Material Actions> Reserve

1. (reserve window pop-up) Create Pick List box is checked
  2. (new window-shop order pick list options) 
    1. Pick list per: Location Group
    2. Print Pick List checked
  3. OK
  4. Following Error appear
    Shop order is not ‘Reserved’ no picklist

IFS10-UPD9, first product structure in IFS10 but we have several Shop Orders processed successfully in IFS10.
verified stocks for both material and master part. Master part is in ‘Buildable’ status

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

That isn’t an error, rather an indication that the pick list already exists.  You could see this if the reservation only partially created for the materials - assuming there was more than one material line and there were no new lines that could be reserved.  In your example, you only have one material line, leading me to believe you are only ever going to get one attempt at reservation assuming the line reserves that first time, then you will always see this message.

Did you go verify on Issue Material Using Pick List for that shop order that the pick list wasn’t created already?

You could also go to Material Actions > Unreserve and Unreserve the item then try again which should create the pick list again, but I would definitely check that it exists first.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@ShawnBerk  thanks for replying
I cannot see any picklist created. checked in History tab and Shop Order PickList screen.
yes, we have only one material in this shop order

If i go and check in ‘Inventory Part Availability Planning’ this part is not reserved on this Shop Order.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Well, I’m out of options then if the simple check isn’t the problem.  I suppose I would start checking or asking questions around this part - is it new?  ever been reserved? inventory part status set correctly?  revision set correctly?  I’m not saying any of these are the issue, just that it now seems more of a hunt to find what is out of place.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi ;

Do you get this error in the latest IFS Version?

We have fixed a similar issue in APPS10 UPD14 through the BUG 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@ShawnBerk @dameenda  yes, its right after upgrade to IFS10 UPD9

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Then applying the BUG 161103 would solve the issue.

Also you could verify the error is not there from UPD14 onwards,