Solved

Receipt date Shop order

• 20 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear Teams.

Input Receipt date should be mandatory by manual. But it’s prohibited.
How can I solve it on IFS 10 upd 8 ?

Regards;
Yasuda

icon

Best answer by AkilaR 21 July 2021, 19:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

It seems from your picture that you have already received all quantity on the shop order (Remaining Quantity = 0)  Is that the case, you are over-receiving this shop order?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @CheSusumY,

In Standard receipt date is not mandatory and read only as Receipt Date is generating when you receive or save the line. Therefore it is not possible to update the receipt date manually. I believe in your environment this field may have make mandatory from the profile level.

You can check this by using RMB on the header title in inventory Receipt tab and select Properties. In the Dialog box you get select the Mandatory tab and check whether Receipt Date is ticked. If so untick it and click OK. This will remove the Receipt date from mandatory. 

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear Sir;
Thanks for your reply promptly. I know your pointing out. My goal, my customer desired is as following.

1. Input receipt date in manually (Manufacturing result is summarized and reported in at least 1 day later. So, receipt date is NOT the day (system date) when the result is input.
  2. Input receipt day in manually is  a must as the operating rule in the customer.

Regards;
    Yasuda
Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @CheSusumY ,

But unfortunately it is not possible to change or enter the receipt date manually as it is read-only field from the design. Possible solution is to provide a custom field to enter the Receipt Date manually and if you want to update the standard receipt date, use a custom event to trigger at line saving point to update the standard receipt date with the date in custom field.

Hope I have understood your requirement correctly and answered accordingly. 

Regards,

Akila