Solved

Operation Statistics vs Labor and Operation History

• 6 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

A brief question regarding the 2 views mentioned “Operation Statistics” and “Labor and Operation History”.

We are aiming to get the correct data from our shop floor regarding what has actually been produced during a given time period. What we experience is that “Operation Statistics” does not provide the same information as “Labor and Operation History”. Wheras the latter also requires us to manully filter out duplicates, cancelled operations etc.

Operation Statistics seems to be the way to go, but I am uncertain that we use it correctly. Whereas if I want to check on yesterday’s shop floor results. I miss out on partially reported shop orders due to there is not actual finish dates.

Does anyone have any tips on how to procede?

My first though is that we need to “start production” and use clockings more thorughly in production. Which gives us the possiblity to filter on “actual start date” instead.

We currenlty using IFS10, but in September we are implementing IFS - Cloud

Best Regards 

Anders

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 6 July 2023, 11:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I would recommend using the labor and operation history as the source for reported time and quantities. You can also use the page Shop Floor Reports which fetches the data from labor and operation history, but is already filtered to only show “valid” records reports/transactions (reversed and reversal transactions are excluded)

Badge +2

Ok, thank you for your answer Björn.

I think we are looking at applying the “Shop Floor Reports” for our use case.

BR