Solved

No Available stock showing

• 26 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi 

using apps 10 and trying to set up auto reserve and issue of shop order material and have come across a material availability issue below. I have set the Reserve/ issue form location on the part structure and check to see there is available stock on hand but when i go to auto reserve the material I'm presented with the below error message.

but when i check the available inventory on Inventory part in stock is shows 144L of part 116767 available in location 18694 which is Picking type.

Why is the reserve and backflush visualization showing 0 available ?

regards

Jamie

icon

Best answer by Thushitha Chandrasiri 26 July 2021, 14:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@jamiewhite I can see the Backflush Part set to “Only Specified Location”. Check it seems the Specified Location is 18044 not 18694.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Iv just changed the Specified location on the product structure to match the issue form location and its still showing no available stock? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Since it is already fetch to Shop Order, for this Shop Order you need to change it on the Shop Order.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

it has been changed on the shop order material line ‘Reserve/ Issue from location’.

still cant understand why its showing 0 qty available on hand when there is stock available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @jamiewhite ,

Please check the ownership of the available parts in the Inventory Part in Stock record. I can see in the shop order material tab, it is Company Owned. So, in Inventory part in stock also, it should be company owned.

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks, you are exactly right!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

ExpirationDate seems 31/05/2021