Question

MRO Interim orders getting disconnected from MRO Interim order structure

• 14 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

When a Repair shop order (Internal repair) or purchase order (External repair) was created through a Disposition shop order in MRO process, this repair shop order will be connected to assembly side of the MRO interim order structure

Recently observed that some of the repair shop orders were not connected as above explained

When I check the MRO interim order it is in released state parent interim order number also available (where it should be connected to the structure). However, these interim orders were not connected to assembly tree structure

I checked if there are any records in the Disconnected Repair Orders tab, but I could not find any records of above explained RSOs, which means they were not disconnected manually

When this issue was investigated technically, we identified MRO interim order data was deleted from backend table while manually disconnected RSO data was still available

Any reason why this occurs

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

When you manually peg a disconnected repair order to a different work scope, interim orders from the original work scope gets removed(cancelled). Is that what you have observed?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Disconnected RSO is not in the “Disconnected repair order” tab

And how to identify if a RSO is manually pegged to a different work scope ?