Inventory Part Currently on Hand - Purchase Order total supply

• 7 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 548 replies

Community,

I have a question about  total supply for purchase order in window Inventory Part Currently on Hand, Total Supply Purchase Order, quantity 54402.

Purchase Order Total Supply
​​​​

meantime, i did a query for all active purchase order lines for the part, see below query

Purchase order line query for part active status

then I get total purchase order lines, which sum total qty for 52000

Active purchase order lines

just wondering where the rest of qty 54402-52000=2402 are??

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Kanishka Dilana 7 March 2023, 23:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the screenshot for part current inventory on hand

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Ron,

Do you get the same result if you filter the purchase order lines by "PO Line Status"?

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@MikeCH Thank you for your reply. I have done the filter for purchase order line,  I filter out the status “Received”, “Closed”, “Arrived”, ”Cancelled”, then I got total qty of 52000, still not sure where are these 2402 qty from. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ronhu You can’t simply exclude “Arrived” or “Received” Purchase Order Lines from the above Count. This is because, “Arrived” or “Received” Purchase Order Lines could have some ‘To be Received’ Quantity against them. See below,

So, to get an accurate Supply figure, you should consider the Purchase Order Lines of those two Statuses also if there is a Non-Zero ‘Due at Dock’ value.

I hope that would have caused the Difference in your case. Please check that and let us know if there is still a discrepancy and I’m happy to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kanishka Dilana Bingo! i got exact what i am looking for. Thank you.