Question

IFS Business Report stays empty

• 25 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi all, 

I have installed the IFS Business Reporter plugin installed for Excel and I can connect to the IFS environment from Excel. But when I order a report, it's stays empty after loading. 

Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi, 

It Depends on the user access, and the information source used to design the report. 

Thansks 

L P Reddy 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi, 

It Depends on the user access, and the information source used to design the report. 

Thansks 

L P Reddy 

Hi,

I do have the proper permission sets and business roles as far as I can see. Do I need anything else? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @TokoWieme ,

You may get the related information in IFS F1 documentation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @TokoWieme ,

Try below steps also

1  Open Excel Application with a Blank Work Book
2  Go to File-> Options
3  Go to Add-Ins Window and then under Manage Combo Box Select 'Com Add-ins' and Click Go.
4  Check the IFS Business Analytics Add-in and Click ok 
5  If the add-in was already checked uncheck click ok and then again check it and click ok
6  Close Excel and try to open the BA Client (Start  IFS Business Analytics) to see if the error is resolved once the add-in was manually added

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @TokoWieme ,

Try below steps also

1  Open Excel Application with a Blank Work Book
2  Go to File-> Options
3  Go to Add-Ins Window and then under Manage Combo Box Select 'Com Add-ins' and Click Go.
4  Check the IFS Business Analytics Add-in and Click ok 
5  If the add-in was already checked uncheck click ok and then again check it and click ok
6  Close Excel and try to open the BA Client (Start  IFS Business Analytics) to see if the error is resolved once the add-in was manually added

Hi Dumeesha, 

Thanks for helping me. 

For some reason the IFS Add-in is not listed in the Excel->Options. But I do have a IFS Business Reporter Tab in my upper ribon in Excel. Also a shortcut on my desktop to run it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @TokoWieme ,

I suggest you to install IFS Business Reporter Add-In using .IFS Business Reporter MSI installer again and try

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @TokoWieme,

Is there a BRES configured to process the BR reports? You can check it by navigating to the BR System Parameters window.

If yes, once you order the report you need to check the processed reports in the report archive window. It will not be automatically opened.

Or
Did you try to run the report via only excel? Did the data get populated?

Best Regards,
Bhagya