Skip to main content

Hi, 

I alrady read the post: 

But i have  futher question, 

1. where can I set those value(Planned Quantity, Duration)? in which screen  
  2. Can I add more custom-attributes?  even for other module

Thanks,

Hi

Even though these are called custom attributes, new attributes cannot be entered by the users. The idea here was to allow product areas that use CTO configuration formula functionality to use specific attributes in those product areas together with configuration formula.

These are used in the evaluation business logic of the formula.

Planned quantity and duration are set in Compatible Unit template work list. Duration is used to indicate the expected duration of a work and planned quantity used to define required resource and part quantity. Compatible Units functionality can be used to create a asset (Equipment) structure using a template (using the configuration functionality) and also to generate the Work Orders that are required to install the asset structure. 

Kind Regards

@DharshanaW 

THanks for your answer!  know I know the background.

only have one question left:

“Planned quantity and duration are set in Compatible Unit template work list.”

Could you tell me by which screen I can set this infomation?

(pWork Task Template] or ePM Action]? )

Hi 

This can be set in Compatible Unit Template. It is the same duration and quantity used in Work Task. However rules can be set only in this functional flow in Compatible Units. Compatible Units is a functionality developed to support building repetitive assets such as transmission towers and power lines specially in Utilities Industries.