Solved

Search Functionality in Aurena

• 11 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Dear All,

We have a new search settings in Aurena . Wanted to know about this functionality and how it works in Aurena. Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

HA

icon

Best answer by anmise 11 November 2019, 07:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Dear All,

We have a new search settings in Aurena . Wanted to know about this functionality and how it works in Aurena. Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

HA

The first two are used when when you enter a search criteria in the search panel. Do you want to hit the search (magnifying glass) or just have it search as soon as you enter something e.g. enter WO NO 123 and search or enter WO NO 123 and hit magnifying glass to search for WO 123.

The startup behaviour controls how a form behaves when you open the screen. 

1. Use IFS default behaviour, which may populate the screen in some cases, and in some cases not depending on the screen.

2. New search - force user to enter search parameters to populate screen

3. Previous search - populate screen with whatever user searched for the previous time on the same screen.

All of this is stored in the use profile.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @anmise ,

Hope you are well, Is it possible to set this globally on the latest UPD of Apps10 or Cloud? We are on Apps10 UDP16. Need all pages to behave the same. i.e. Run Search: Only when search button pressed. I see it is stored on the profile of each page, copy is not practical.

Please could you let me know

Best regards

/Rajith De Silva