Solved

Reports not available in Document footer

• 11 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Community 

I have seen  that It's not uncommon some reports are missing in Document Footer.

The idea   has been raised to give the customers the ability to connect every report in the document footer screen in IFS.

in the meantime, is there a way of configuring the footer of a report without having to customise the report with report designer or another tool?

And i want also to  know why for some reports the standard ifs logo continues to appear even though we did this configuration t stup multi company for all reports :

• Upload your images to the “Report Images” page in Aurena
  • Copy the exact “Image Name” from the field
  • Paste the Image Name into the “Document Logotype” on the company

It works for all our reports except for a few like SHPMNT_CONSOLID_PICK_LIST_REP. Which always keeps the ifs logo in the report.
Is this something that can be modified by changing parameters on Aurena or do you have to use tools like report designer and edit the report?

Thank you in advance for your help

icon

Best answer by Tracy Norwillo 1 April 2024, 21:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

There is some limited functionality using Report Rules, the Insert PDF action and PDF Inserts to add a pdf to select positions in the report layout.  It’s not really a footer, but could work in some circumstances.  

I don’t think that the company logos would work in a report that lacks the company, like the Shipment Consolidated Picklist.  For that you could use the fallback complogo or you could fetch a logo from the database based on site or sender.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

There is some limited functionality using Report Rules, the Insert PDF action and PDF Inserts to add a pdf to select positions in the report layout.  It’s not really a footer, but could work in some circumstances.  

I don’t think that the company logos would work in a report that lacks the company, like the Shipment Consolidated Picklist.  For that you could use the fallback complogo or you could fetch a logo from the database based on site or sender.

@Tracy Norwillo  Thank you for the insightful suggestions!