Solved

List of transactions id in IFS

• 27 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello community. 

It is a way to have a list of transactions IDs and their use ?

thanks a lot,

Emilia

icon

Best answer by anbouk 1 November 2022, 13:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Not sure what you are referring to. The Inventory Transaction Codes? 

Only way i know of to fetch those is to use a SQL statement. Don't think there is a window in IFS which shows them. Might use a Query Tool or Quick Report;

SELECT *
FROM ifsapp.mpccom_transaction_code

Badge +3

R u meaning POSTING Controls ? these are recorded on every single financial transaction in IFS 

Badge

Thanks a lot for your reply. I’m coming from another ERP where each transaction has a code. 

Some other people call it document id, for example KF=Invoice or KP= Compensation.

I believe IFS have the same, but I don't know how to find that list. I know that is a silly question probably but I’m new in the system. 

thanks,

Emilia

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Emilia,

Is this the sort of thing that you are after?

Regards,

Antony

Badge

Thanks a lot Antony, that was what I was looking! 

Badge +3

The posting controls are applicable for ALL IFS modules, this list is only for SCM.  

If you search IFS Online documentation “Posting Control” you will locate the links for ALL Posting Controls in ALL modules. 

NB you only need to set up the Posting Controls for the Transaction Types you use in your Business and the modules you have deployed for IFS

This is in Apps 10 (all EE installations should have this link eg Apps 8/9/ etc) not sure about Cloud