Question

IFS Reports

• 22 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi all,

Layout name: ShipmentPackingList IFS Standard Report

Where should I put the break point for printing the One Handling Unit per page(For example each Handling Unit print for Next page)

I have put the below mentioned page break in report layout, but it is not working properly.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Venkatesh.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

First the row you highlighted should be in a repeating node, and the row should be inside a connected table.

If this is the case, you can put it “as before” or  “after”. If you put ‘before” what you have put is correct. If you put after, you need to put it to the last row and select “except last”. 

The screenshot you have given doesn’t show the structure of the report and how you have designed it so it’s hard to guide you more. It would be good if you can attached the RDL, XSD and any screenshots of your reequipment, then I can provide you with more information.

Regards,

Chanaka

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

First the row you highlighted should be in a repeating node, and the row should be inside a connected table.

If this is the case, you can put it “as before” or  “after”. If you put ‘before” what you have put is correct. If you put after, you need to put it to the last row and select “except last”. 

The screenshot you have given doesn’t show the structure of the report and how you have designed it so it’s hard to guide you more. It would be good if you can attached the RDL, XSD and any screenshots of your reequipment, then I can provide you with more information.

Regards,

Chanaka

Hi Chanaka,

Thanks for your input.

Here I have attached my RDL and XSD for your reference.

The current scenario it is working fine for Handling Unit line details less than one page, but it is not working Handling Unit line details more than one page.

For your reference.

Thanks in advance,

Venkatesh.