Solved

Custom Field not Available to use in Lobby SQL

• 2 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have a custom field on the Inventory Transactions History Screen which I want to use as Criteria within a lobby datasource.  (Product Family=’1000’) however I am getting error of Invalid Identifier.  When I select * in SQL Developer or in the SQL query tool this custom field also is not available.

What would be the best way for the custom field to effectively show in the database so I can use the needed criteria?

Many Thanks

Kirsten

icon

Best answer by Bhagya Wickramasinghe 2 March 2022, 11:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @K.mitch,

If a custom field was added to the inventory_transaction_history window, then it should fetch data from the ….…_cfv view.

Is the customer field approved and published? If yes, you can insert the custom field to the inventory transactions history window.

Open a debug console and populate data to identify the ….._CFV which is utilized to populate data.

Example: please refer the attachment.

If your custom field name is PRODUCT_FAMILY then in the identified CFV it will possess the name as CF$_PRODUCT_FAMILY.
Through the identified CFV view you can access base view attributes and custom attributes of the window under consideration.

If you think my answer helped to resolve your issue, please mark it as the best answer. So that it will be helpful for other peers.

Best Regards,

Bhagya

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @K.mitch ,

Did you try to change view table as;

&AO.INVENTORY_TRANSACTION_HIST2_CFV

Kind Regards

Ozgun Bal

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @K.mitch,

If a custom field was added to the inventory_transaction_history window, then it should fetch data from the ….…_cfv view.

Is the customer field approved and published? If yes, you can insert the custom field to the inventory transactions history window.

Open a debug console and populate data to identify the ….._CFV which is utilized to populate data.

Example: please refer the attachment.

If your custom field name is PRODUCT_FAMILY then in the identified CFV it will possess the name as CF$_PRODUCT_FAMILY.
Through the identified CFV view you can access base view attributes and custom attributes of the window under consideration.

If you think my answer helped to resolve your issue, please mark it as the best answer. So that it will be helpful for other peers.

Best Regards,

Bhagya

This is amazing thank you, I had no idea I could do this :)