Solved

Business Reporter - how to fetch only data from Purchase Orders with status not planned?

• 5 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi, 

I have an issue with Business Reporter and data. I created a report which shows the Purchase Order Lines per week. But I only want to show the data from Purchase Orders with status not Planned or Cancelled. I tried to show only the data from Purchase Orders which were autorized, but I was not able to do so because that data is not present in the Information Source. Is there any way to do this?

The Information Source which I use is ‘Purchase Order Lines’. We are on APPS10 update 7. 

Kind regards,

Simon

icon

Best answer by Nisansala Liyanage 10 February 2021, 18:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Simon,
In the ‘Light items’ section of the Information source, you can see the display item called ‘Status’. You can use it as a report book/sheet/column/row/cell level filter to filter out the data you want. Kindly let us know your feedback if you wanted something else.

Best Regards,
Nisansala

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Nisansala , 

Thank you for your reply. The item ‘Status’ which you mention is the status of the purchase order line, not the purchase order header. The ‘begin’ status of the line is always Released,. When the Purchase Order header status is Planned or Released, the line status will always be Released. And I want to exclude the lines which are connected to a Purchase Order with header status Planned. So the item which you mention is no use for what I want to achieve. 

Do you have any other suggestions? Kind regards,

Simon

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Simon,
You could try adding a custom attribute for the information source. I have created a simple document on how to do that. Even if its not what you want exactly, you can try adding an attribute as you want. I have added an image to the navigator path for the F1 Documentation, so that you can have more information on different approaches. 
Just try and let me know.
Best Regards,

Nisansala

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Nisansala

I followed your instructions and managed to display the Order Status in Business Reporter. This was exactly what I was looking for. I did not know that it was possible to add new items to the information source, so I learned something new. Many thanks for your help! 

Kind regards,

Simon