Question

BR - "Zip File" Error

• 14 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

In an excel BR report a user got the error message “Error occurred creating zip file”. As the designer I do not get the same error when running the same report.

Any advice or thoughts?

Thanks 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

KPalmieri,

Are you logged in as IFSAPP? That account has normally no problems at all.

What happens if you run the same report on your computer with the credentials of the user?

I’ve no knowledge of business reporter, but are you able to turn on some sort of debugging?

Steve

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi KPalmieri I am getting same error. How you solved it? information will be helpful.

Thank you

Brijesh

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Which IFS version is in use? Update number? Which path is followed to get the message? Can you duplicate it?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi All,

I was able to fix it. It just that errors have no relation to the issues. Recreated the Info source and the error was fixed. Hope this helps others.

Regards

Brijesh

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I am receiving this error only when I try adding a filter to my BR report.

The report runs fine if I remove the filter.

I have tried re-creating the information source, made sure I was granted access to the Information Source in Presentation Objects,  and have tried refreshing all items in the server cache.

Has anyone  else run into something similar or have suggestions for troubleshooting?

The report I am building is for sub contract valuations - I am trying to add a filter for Sub Contract #. All rows in my information source have a sub contract number. 

I have tried creating the filter for a parameter (&SubConNo) and I have also tried filtering for a single hard-coded sub contract value. I get the same error either way.

Thanks,

Haley