Solved

Archived Reports - Users can't see generated payments from other users

• 22 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

In Info Services - Archived Reports, some users can’t see reports generated by other users, although they are added in the correct DG as per the user model.

What else could be the issue? I’m using IFS 7.5

I appreciate all of your answers.

icon

Best answer by naveen 22 February 2022, 12:55

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi @jessica.john,

Double-check whether the permission sets are properly created and granted accordingly.

Best Regards,

Naveen.

Badge +1

We had the same problem when trying to provide payment advice copies and check copies to the auditors.  The work around was to go to the Report Rules and set a rule on the specific report(s) you wanted specific other users to see and Distribute the report to those users.  Then it would show up in the Report Archive for them no matter who ran the report.

We had the same problem when trying to provide payment advice copies and check copies to the auditors.  The work around was to go to the Report Rules and set a rule on the specific report(s) you wanted specific other users to see and Distribute the report to those users.  Then it would show up in the Report Archive for them no matter who ran the report.

Thank you! Will give this workaround a try.

Hi @jessica.john,

Double-check whether the permission sets are properly created and granted accordingly.

Best Regards,

Naveen.

Triple checked them. Issue was resolved after I changed the default company/site of the users.