Solved

User is in Employee screen but not in Employee view

• 1 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I am using Apps 10 and there is a view called “Employee” that when I select everything from it in Oracle it does not return a lot of Employees that are in IFS. Some users who are visible  in all the relevant screens in IFS are not returned when I select from this view.

I cant find any logical unit that is linked to this view. I need to know what screen in IFS is linked to this view so I can see why these users are not displaying in the select statement.

Hopefully someone can help.

icon

Best answer by william.klotz 2 March 2021, 01:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI @jdoherty ,

Basically the “Employee” view returns employees setup as Maintenance employees.   

The “Employee” view uses the the following tables to extract data.

1. Maint_Person_Employee_Tab
  2. Resource_Pub

The employees returned by the “Employee” view you’ll find listed under the Maintenance Employee.

What are you trying to accomplish?   

Are you trying to get a list of employees for a company?

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

The view that is the data source of that screen is not EMPLOYEE, it is MAINT_EMPOLYEE_UIV  but it is near enough to it so thank you. I don’t think the EMPLOYEE view is used as a source of any screen. There isn’t the option to add a row to that screen so it must be dependent on another screen.

I want a list of mobile users but some are missing from that screen. They need to be in a view called MOBILE_USER also which is the source of the Explore Mobile Users screen.

The view I am selecting from  is a combination of those two views  still not giving back what I want but I think it could be an uppercase/lowercase issue.