Travel request did not generate allowance

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi

I am testing workflow for travel request with expense rule, that for employee who stay overnight will receive allowance. But when I create travel request option, it did not generate allowance automatically.

Test case (1. Cloud version2. using IFSAPP account)

1. create expense rule with allowance, allowance code for domestic amount 1000 THB
  2. Travel request config set with “no approval”
  3. Assign this rule to employee A
  4. Employee A create travel request need to stay overnight and create other expense such as Taxi Fare and then click create request
  5. System create Option 1 status Registered with expense of Taxi Fare only. 
  6. When I click deduction and addition, system show pop up message “Travel does not generate allowance”.  I thinks allowance should be generated automatically

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @RacRungtM,

Kindly check the Compensation rule setup in Expense Rule page > Allowances tab.

Allowance will generate according to the basic data setup you entered in these fields ex : latest departure and earlies return time. Moreover, this tab has specific settings for overnight required, minimum hour etc..

Please check your setup for these fields. Once you fill up these information it will generate allowances according to start time/date and end time/date of the travel options.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nayomi

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

If you get the message “Travel does not generate allowance” then the dates and time given on the travel request doesn´t meet the rules in Allowances.

Regards,

Karolina

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Nayomi Kariyawasam Thanks for your advice. Now I can generate allowance under travel request.

Rungtip M.