Time Registration Filter in Aurena

• 20 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 117 replies

Hello,

We are in Apps 10, UPD11.  Time is currently entered in IEE through time registration.  We have saved searches to limit the employees to only their assigned project activities and work tasks.  We are moving to using Aurena for time registration.

Our understanding is that Aurena doesn’t support this type of advanced LOV saved search functionality.

Is anyone using Aurena for Time Registration and found a way to filter the project activities and/or work tasks for the user to only those that are assigned?

Thank you,

Joann

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Joanne,

When you select the search button on the top left-hand corner it enable Basic and Advanced search options as follows.

Hope you can use the advance option.

Please check and let me know.

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello, @Shehan Almeida :

I had submitted an AMS case (G2276641) for help in coming up with a solution for this issue.  The AMS team was able to develop a lobby element that will present the employee with a list of their assigned project activities which does help, but doesn’t automatically filter the list while in time registration.

As you suggested, I took a quick look at the advanced search to see if that would suit our needs, but I don’t think it will.  I was hoping it would be as simple as pasting the existing search format into Aurena, but that doesn’t work because the format isn’t compatible and some of the fields that are required for the filter to work are not available in the search.  I’m told that it’s not possible to use this kind of SQL query (with API calls) in Aurena.

Thank you for reviewing my question and responding!

Joann