Solved

Time clock user service Ifs cloud

• 18 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello , 

i create a user shop_lead_1 as time clock user service .

The user had the access to the Company .

In time clock i can’t see the employee of the concerned Company as you se below : 

Need help Please

icon

Best answer by a_riiga 23 January 2023, 09:18

View original

4 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

Have you defined the employee as a Time Clock User? This can be done either in Employee File

Or in Time Clock Employee Settings:

Best Regards,

Alexander

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello

The employees are set up properly as you mentionned . The Issue is : When i connect to time clock with IAM client and password .the Iam Client is connected to the user service :Lead_shop1 .

Lead_shop1  had the access to H2O CAN .But  I can’t see the list Of the time clock Employee once connected to these Account (lead_shop1) ON TIME CLOCK Terminals.

Badge +2

Hi,

Try following (if you havent already):

1 Create a Person to be used in HR Access

a.) In order to have access to employees that are using Time Clock a new person has to be created and linked to the Time Clock user ID. The person will then used in the access setup. Create a new person with the same ID as Time Clock user ID.

2 Access via Graphical Organization Structure

a.) Select the Organization Structure/Unit containing the employees you want Time Clock to access.

(You will need to perform this step for all organisation units that have employees that uses Time Clock as the permission is not inherited down the structure.)

b.) Create a new record under the Access tab. Supervisor Type should be “Person”. Role should be “NO_AUTH”. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you so much :)