Solved

Time card confirmation

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, 

I am facing strange issue for one the users, He's not able to confirm his timesheet on Fridays and needs to wait Saturday or Sunday to confirm. When doing it on Fridays, he gets a 'Partly Confirmed' status. 

Is it related to some kind of setup ?

Thanks

Avinash

icon

Best answer by MadushaDissanayake 3 May 2021, 09:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Avinash,

I have noticed the remaining wage hours are negative on Thursday and Friday for this employee. That’s why the Time Registration status is updated as Partly Confirmed.

Are the Presence Hours blank for these two days? 

Also. Could you please let me know the Time Base of the employee in Time Registration Employee Time Base?

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

hi Madusha,

Time Base of the employee in Time Registration Employee Time Base is Automatic insert of normal hours.

Thanks

Avinash

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Avinash,

Were you able to resolve the issue by fixing the Presence Hours?

If Time Registration Employee Time Base is set as Automatic insert of normal hours, you can use scheduled task – ‘Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours’ . to update presence hours (for the present dates).

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Madusha,

Where can I fix the Presence Hours?

Thanks

Avinash

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Avinash,

As I have informed, or employees with Time Base – “Automatic Insert of Normal Hours”,

the presence hours are based on the schedule hours. The scheduled normal hours will be automatically generated all passed days in the week through the schedule task - ‘Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours’. 

You can go to Scheduled Database Tasks window

Query for Scheduled Name - ‘Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours’

Right Click > View Schedule

Make sure the task is active

Right Click > Run

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Avinash,

If you have ‘Automatic insert of normal hours’ , this will generate your presence hours according to the allocated schedule. That will automatically happen up to the system date if you enter or modify some values on time registration window. Otherwise, if you haven’t done any reporting for the week/day, your presence hours will be filled automatically by the scheduled task ‘Generate Timrep Intervals and Hours’ which will normally execute every night (or depending on your scheduled task set up)

Do you have this issue on every Thursdays and Fridays and will be able to complete by Saturday/Sunday?

Please check if you have scheduled hours for these 2 days on the schedule attached to the employee? If there is no issue on the schedule on these 2 days, further investigated might be needed to see if it is missed.

Best regards,

Lasanthi

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Lasanthi,

Yes I have this issue on every Thursdays and Fridays and able to confirm my Time sheet on Saturday/Sunday.

I checked for the employee and scheduled hours has have been assigned for Saturday/Sunday.

Also Generate Timer Intervals and Hours is working fine and is executed each day.

Thanks 

Avinash

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the information. As per the attached schedule, you use day time independent schedule, but I can’t see any issue there. According to the schedule, you should have 8 presence hours for all 5 week days. As I see in the first image, you have remaining project hours (-8) for Thursday and Fridays, but you have already reported 8 hours. As Madusha also asked, nothing has generated as presence hours for Thursdays and Fridays? Then only it should get -8 value as remaining. 

If that is the case, it is better if you can send a support task so that we can do further investigations and see what’s going wrong. 

Best Regards,

Lasanthi