Question

Time authorisation options

• 21 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi forum,

I created to end-user permission sets for Time Authorisation. One for Attendance by the line manager, one for Project Time Reporting by the projectmanager.  

In the authorisation popup window there are 2 checkmarks. Does anybody know where in the permission sets, I can turn one off so the 2 created permission sets can only authorize their own hours?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

When it comes to IFS HR, you can use the ACCESS ATTRIBUTES and ROLES to control the self access and other access. (While using the given permissions.)

1. Activate access attribute to the self access to time and attendance authorization
  1. Connect this attribute to a access role.

This access role can be assigned to an employee.

this way you can control the self access to given employees.

Hope this helps.

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

I don’t think you can achieve that..?

Actually… authorization is only made on the attendance result. For project transactions this is an approval and it can’t exist in the authorizations dialogue without the authorization option. It is more of a service / control… “if the employee forgot to confirm / approve, the manager can do it at the same time as authorizing”

If you only want to approve project transactions you can either do it when confirming - or in the project transactions page.

Approval of project transactions at the same time as confirmation is an option - you can use property NOAPRCON in company details for this.  To be used if you only want project managers to be able to approve project transactions for example.

Hope I understood your question correctly and this can be of some help :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Adriaan,

If you want to “turn of” Approve Project Time Reporting you can adjust Project_Transaction_Api.Check_Cost_Accounting. Untick Check_Cost_Accounting

When they authorize you will not get Approve Project Time reporting ticked by default

Sorry for the Swedish pictures, but I think you get it ;-)

Regards,

Karolina