Termination Process for an an employee who was already terminate in the past

• 18 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

We had to terminate the file of an employee who had already terminate a previous contract in the past. So it is a 2nd termination process.

We couldn’t find the employee in the list in the termination assistant.

To be able to find him : we had to go to the employee file, right click and go to Termination Process detail. This screen was filled with the information of the 1st termination process. Then we had to right click and ‘Invalidate’.

After doing all of this we could find our employee in the Termination Assistant.

Does this happen to one of you ? Did you have the case when you have to terminate an employee for the second time ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vishmala,

May I know did you use the Employment Assistant when you re-employ the employee?

If so once the employee is re-employed using the Employment Assistant, Termination Employee Activity Log status automatically changes from “Completed” to “Canceled”.

Then user will be able to terminate the employee again (for the second time) without any issue. 

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika

Badge +2

Yes we did use the Employment Assistant to re-employ the employee. 

I just try it again using the IFS training. I hired again an employee and the status is still “Completed”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vishmala,

Thanks for the details and application should work as I mentioned before. So if it doesn’t, would like to suggest reporting a case to further investigate it. 

Thanks & best regards,

Buddhika

Badge +2

Thank you for your answer.

Best Regards