Solved

Possibility to enable viewing Survey Answers to employees

• 12 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Could someone please let me know if there is a possibility to make Survey Answers visible to a large group of employees in IFS?

If it is possible, how can that be done?

icon

Best answer by Rasangi Tilakaratne 12 May 2021, 16:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Details in Survey Answers window is visible to the person responsible for the survey or/and to the users (person IDs) access have been granted for the relevant survey from the Survey/Access tab.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Chathurika,

As Dhananga mentioned you can set the group of people which you need to give access in Survey/ Access tab as follows.

I have tried the same by giving access to the following Group of Persons including my Person ID: RATILK

And when I login with my User ID (connected to above Person ID: RATILK) -> And go to Survey Answers window, it’s possible for me to view Survey Answers of above Survey ID: TEST100 as follows;

Likewise, the group of people added in Survey/ Access tab can access/ view relevant survey answers. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Rasangi

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Dhananga Jayatilake and @Rasangi Tilakaratne,

Thanks a lot for your input. I have provided the details to the customer. Basically what he had wanted is to allow the users in the 'Participant' tab to allow access to see all of their answers. Just to confirm one thing, adding the participants to the 'Access' tab would allow the users to see the answers to that particular survey, however, would this also allow them to modify any Survey record? The customer doesn’t want that to happen…  

I checked this in local DEV of them and it seemed that users in the Access tab cannot do it, but just wanted to confirm with you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Just to confirm one thing, adding the participants to the 'Access' tab would allow the users to see the answers to that particular survey, however, would this also allow them to modify any Survey record? The customer doesn’t want that to happen…  

I checked this in local DEV of them and it seemed that users in the Access tab cannot do it, but just wanted to confirm with you.

@chathurika - No they are not able to modify 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Chathurika,

I too agree with you and Dhananga and I tried the same in APP10 RnT TEST CMB environment by using my User ID (RATILK) and confirm that the users added in Access tab cannot modify the answers given in “Survey Answers”.

Best Regards,

Rasangi