Question

I cannot set absence limit for employee (Cloud version)

• 25 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

At absence limit year, I try to set limit for employee by click generate limit (limit calendar year is 01/01/2022-31/12/20022), and select generate limit select absence type and change date from 3/06/2022-31/12/2022 ,which is assignment period of this employee and fill in value. 

After click Ok, I got error message

‘ORA-20110: AbsenceLimitUtil.ERRWORKTIME: Employee has undefined assignment work time.’

I already checked start date and employment period=03/06/2022 and date of assignment was 03/06/2022 as well.

Seems that some basic was not correctly set. 

kindly help.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @RacRungtM,

Could you please try to add an “Assignment Type” in the Employee File for this employee and regenerate the limits please? 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nayomi

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Nayomi

Infact I already maintain this basic data. But I can generate limit for sick leave. I had problem only for annual and business leave.

Kindly help.

Rungtip M.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @RacRungtM,

Could you kindly remove the Assignment type of the employee, refresh the application. Then try to connect the Assignment type again and check whether you are able to generate the correct results please.

Further please check is this issue there for all employees or else only for this employee.

If the issue is still there after above steps please raise a case for further investigations.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nayomi 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Nayomi

Thanks for your support.  I found some basic data was missing that work time. After I enter work time, now I can create absence limit.

Thansk, Rungtip M.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Nayomi

Thanks for your support.  I found some basic data was missing that work time. After I enter work time, now I can create absence limit.

Thansk, Rungtip M.

If the value is alway 1, there is no need to use this.

I used it, if the working days a week are relevant.
So a 5-Day-Week would be 1, a 4-Day-Week would be 0,8 etc.

If you don’t care about the days a week, in Switzerland they usually have hours and use the percentage, they don’t need the assignment type and switch it off.